Skip to main content

refine You, redefine You, the Butterfly


 

We can have an infinite number of views on what life is and what our purpose is. None can be complete, as nothing in this world seems everlasting and the mystical delusions are merciless in taking us away from the truth. Here is my recent perception:

Life is something… mmm, it is just something and we all need to participate. We are all participants by design. There is an Entry/Exit Manager who decides when to induct and when to terminate the participation. It is random because we haven’t cracked the code behind it. Because of its randomness, it is usually unfair. You start your participation with a set of tools and capabilities which are unique to you. Let us not talk about the unfairness here and henceforth.

The participation means your movement. You move by achieving targets. The targets can be anything that you wish and set. The tools and capabilities you possess at any point of time and the way you see the world around you determines your target. The target you achieve becomes a tool or a capability for you as well as for others.

There are Target Helpers. They have all the powers. They help you when they feel you deserve some help to achieve your target.

All the moments that make you feel the worthiness of your participation is the only proved reward for the participation. Is that all? useless? just an Illusion? Maybe yes! But it is magical! You can feel it only when you are at that moment, like a mom feeling the baby kick in her womb, inexpressible.

So basically, the idea is that your life is a set of targets you set and achieve, after birth and before death :)

Let me pause this here. In fact, let me leave this incomplete and talk about the targets and our movements. As I said, this perception of life is centred around targets. The fact is, any perception, at least almost all perceptions about life have this (targets, goals, dreams, duty, …) as a core. So, regardless of the view, the following can be true.

Your targets can be anything. It can be killing five people in a month or donating a million this year or inventing something in five years or becoming a world leader or … yeah, it can be anything.

The target achieved is directly depends on your traits. Like, should have the grit, should be a visionary, should be creative, should be an optimist, should be a listener, should be a doer, …  While you learn to develop some traits, you should also know that there are traits that are barriers and slow down the process of building some other traits. You need to eradicate them as well. Here is a wonderful Thirukurral that points out 4 such traits.

நெடுநீர் மறவி மடிதுயில் நான்கும்

கெடுநீரார் காமக் கலன்.

I believe these four - procrastination, forgetfulness, idleness, and excessive sleeping can be a very fundamental hurdle and eliminating them can actually open the doors for many, an unlimited trait to come in, which attracts the Target Helpers that I mentioned earlier. Once attracted, the Target Helpers will pave the way for your achievements by giving you things that are unattainable and unimaginable for others.

It all starts with your willingness. “To him that will, ways are not wanting.” is the best of phrases that the mankind ever uttered. Think of noble deeds and achieve targets that sprinkle some magic on someone’s way. You have opportunities. Keep refining you. You have opportunities. Keep redefining you. You too are a wonder, just like the butterflies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kite Runner

Usually, I buy and read book suggested by my friends but no one suggested me to read the book "The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini". I neither heard about it before I accidentally bought it. I was looking for the books I planned to buy in the Chennai Bookfair 2011 and I found this book . There was something attractive, though it was not as beautiful as of many of the books cover design, it should be the cover of it, because all I could see was only the book cover. I took it in my hand and asked myself, should I buy this?, yes was the answer and I bought it. I completed reading this book last week, after keeping it the shelf for almost 2 years. I am glad I got this book. It is one of best books I read in the recent years. The phrase " For you, a thousand times over " lingering in the mind is the proof that I really enjoyed reading this book and moved so much ;) " I became what I am today at the age of twelve, on a frigid overcast day in the winter of 1975 &

சந்தோஷம் சந்தோஷம் - Vijay song

Kovil Pillai P.

New Year Resolution 2015

Another new year, another ( same! ) set of new year resolutions. I wanted to read Thirukural and set target 50 last year but couldn't achieve it. But then I used one Kural in my every blog post . New Year Resolution List: For year 2016, I should shorten it to at least 1/3 of this list. At least, make it more readable ;) Reading Books: Book reading is going to be reduced this year. I am planning to reread few of the books I read last year. Of course, will find time to read books suggested by friends. I have got Bhagavad Gita tamil version from my friend and might read this before the end of 2015. I Am Malala, The Last Temptation of Jesus Christ, Mossad, 'The Madman, The Forerunner, Spirits Rebellious', Yudhargal Varalaarum Vaazkaiyum, If You Meet The Buddha On The Road Kill Him are few of the books I enjoyed reading. By the way, I have changed the FB album title from "Books I read" to "Books I read - Not To Be Shared" ;) Accounting: How difficu