Skip to main content

The fun time, movies list

Just to maintain a list of movies that I hear about, in this year 2011. Let me know if you have "must watch" unusual movies. I'll try to watch.

Mankatha
Bodyguard
Kandireega
Mudhal Idam
Aaravathu Vanam
Haunted
Golconda High School
Rowthiram
Avan Ivan
Ala Modalaindi
Deivathirumagal

Pillaiyar Theru Kadaisi Veedu
Chillar Party
Nootrenbadhu
Chattam
Udhayan
Theneer Viduthi
Venghai
404
Kanchana
Markandeyan
Anagananga Oka Dheerudu
Veppam
Doo
Potta Potti 50-50
Sankarankovil
Uyarthiru 420
I Am
Vengayam
Yuvan Yuvathi

Sabash Sariyana Potti

Emaindi Evela

ஆரண்ய காண்டம்

Memories In March

Azhagarsamiyin Kudhirai

Mirapakay

Ala Modalindi

Kandaen

100% Love

Engeyum Kadhal

Ko

Ponnar Shankar

Appavi

Mappillai

I Am Sam

Urumi

Super

Kullanari kootam

Paheli

Nil Gavani Sellathey

Pusher

Anwar

Thambi Kottai

The King's Speech

Gokula

Nandhi

Seedan

Bhavani IPS


Payanam

Tere Ishq Nachaya

Brindavanam

Ada... A Way of Life

Yuddham Sei

Manasaare

Dhobi Ghat

Maleyali Jotheyali

Soch Lo

Ilaignan

Sometimes in April

Aadukalam

127 Hours

Siruthai

Kaavalan


Se7en

12 Angry Men

A Man From The Earth

Pancharangi

Kovil Pillai P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kite Runner

Usually, I buy and read book suggested by my friends but no one suggested me to read the book "The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini". I neither heard about it before I accidentally bought it. I was looking for the books I planned to buy in the Chennai Bookfair 2011 and I found this book . There was something attractive, though it was not as beautiful as of many of the books cover design, it should be the cover of it, because all I could see was only the book cover. I took it in my hand and asked myself, should I buy this?, yes was the answer and I bought it. I completed reading this book last week, after keeping it the shelf for almost 2 years. I am glad I got this book. It is one of best books I read in the recent years. The phrase " For you, a thousand times over " lingering in the mind is the proof that I really enjoyed reading this book and moved so much ;) " I became what I am today at the age of twelve, on a frigid overcast day in the winter of 1975 &

சந்தோஷம் சந்தோஷம் - Vijay song

Kovil Pillai P.

New Year Resolution 2015

Another new year, another ( same! ) set of new year resolutions. I wanted to read Thirukural and set target 50 last year but couldn't achieve it. But then I used one Kural in my every blog post . New Year Resolution List: For year 2016, I should shorten it to at least 1/3 of this list. At least, make it more readable ;) Reading Books: Book reading is going to be reduced this year. I am planning to reread few of the books I read last year. Of course, will find time to read books suggested by friends. I have got Bhagavad Gita tamil version from my friend and might read this before the end of 2015. I Am Malala, The Last Temptation of Jesus Christ, Mossad, 'The Madman, The Forerunner, Spirits Rebellious', Yudhargal Varalaarum Vaazkaiyum, If You Meet The Buddha On The Road Kill Him are few of the books I enjoyed reading. By the way, I have changed the FB album title from "Books I read" to "Books I read - Not To Be Shared" ;) Accounting: How difficu