Skip to main content

3 Magical steps for the perfect body weight

Even if you have not tried, I hope you heard about the fastest weight loss "7 Days GM Diet" plan. That seems to be working for many. There are people who want to lose weight and people who want to gain weight. You could find thousands of blog posts on diet. And lots of books, like The Dukan Diet are available. But here is the stop for all your search, just follow the below three steps and feel the magic.

Step 1. Eat a good amount of Carbohydrates and Proteins
Step 2. Take Fat, Vitamins, Minerals and etc.
Step 3. Drink Water That is it!

Yes, it should be clear to you now that I don't understand these weight loss/gain techniques ;) Not only that, I don't believe much in these diet techniques too, basically because it is very difficult to interpret them. For example, if it says that eating something in the morning is good for health, then first I have to define morning. It can be the time I wake up or the sunrise time. If it is sunrise time, then should it be before 6 AM or 8 AM or ... Do you know, the light got nothing to do with digestion? You can add infinite number of variables to it, like should the sun and moon be on the same line for me to eat coconut rice ;)

Also the new discoveries that turns the old ones into a new myth makes it hard to believe the trueness of these methods. For example, it is proved now that the saturated fat got nothing to do with stokes or any heart disease. Many avoid egg yolk assuming some fat content. Egg whites are protein high and the yolk got almost equal protein content and phosphorus, zinc, iodine, vitamins A, B, D, E.

You don’t ask why we are not created with only one eye, Do you? If you believe in the perfection of the Divine design, you can trust and feed your taste buds with what it likes. I believe our body instinctively knows what to ask and what to take. You hear people say that you can’t eat for tomorrow. Actually what you eat today defines how healthy you will be in the future. You can’t eat many things in your older days that you eat now. So eat now. Of course, too much of anything is not good. So take food not more than what you need. Eat it such a way that you are in a position to tell when will you be hungry again, not exceeding thrice per day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kite Runner

Usually, I buy and read book suggested by my friends but no one suggested me to read the book "The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini". I neither heard about it before I accidentally bought it. I was looking for the books I planned to buy in the Chennai Bookfair 2011 and I found this book . There was something attractive, though it was not as beautiful as of many of the books cover design, it should be the cover of it, because all I could see was only the book cover. I took it in my hand and asked myself, should I buy this?, yes was the answer and I bought it. I completed reading this book last week, after keeping it the shelf for almost 2 years. I am glad I got this book. It is one of best books I read in the recent years. The phrase " For you, a thousand times over " lingering in the mind is the proof that I really enjoyed reading this book and moved so much ;) " I became what I am today at the age of twelve, on a frigid overcast day in the winter of 1975 &

சந்தோஷம் சந்தோஷம் - Vijay song

Kovil Pillai P.

New Year Resolution 2015

Another new year, another ( same! ) set of new year resolutions. I wanted to read Thirukural and set target 50 last year but couldn't achieve it. But then I used one Kural in my every blog post . New Year Resolution List: For year 2016, I should shorten it to at least 1/3 of this list. At least, make it more readable ;) Reading Books: Book reading is going to be reduced this year. I am planning to reread few of the books I read last year. Of course, will find time to read books suggested by friends. I have got Bhagavad Gita tamil version from my friend and might read this before the end of 2015. I Am Malala, The Last Temptation of Jesus Christ, Mossad, 'The Madman, The Forerunner, Spirits Rebellious', Yudhargal Varalaarum Vaazkaiyum, If You Meet The Buddha On The Road Kill Him are few of the books I enjoyed reading. By the way, I have changed the FB album title from "Books I read" to "Books I read - Not To Be Shared" ;) Accounting: How difficu