Skip to main content

With no partner

The thought, the longing would have started in your school days or it could be in your college days or it could be now, here, in your professional life. I just don't think it is the best time to get started in school days. I feel one is neither physically nor mentally strong enough in his school days, therefore, it is more of a destroyer than an enabler. It should be absolutely OK enough to run around and play games in that age. College days are fine but still one could postpone even at that age. Though you could get the best of friends at any stage of life, I guess, college days are the best time to get good friends.You could take timeout from it and spend the time with your friends and optionally you could concentrate on your studies. If you are looking for a great life in your 40s and 50s, you should start now at 20 - 30.

Life always frightens you by showing all the great things and let you feel that missing even a single thing would make your life miserable. Your partner is one such thing. Yes, it is great to have one. Undoubtedly, your partner helps you a lot, plans for you, motivates you from the very heart, brings out every bit of your energy you have left in you which you yourself fail to recognize. But not having a partner is not such a loss as it may look initially. You can easily get used to it. All you need is the willingness to go on, after all it is your life.

 As a matter of fact, your partner can also be a hindrance to your healthy life. Your partner may have more work on a random day and you may be absolutely free. There could be a day when you want to go out with your friends and your partner left with nothing to do. It becomes nonadjustable. Even though you may appreciate the other person, still, the more the uncommon things between you and your partner the easier it gets broken. Losing your partner shouldn't let you stranded in the desert of directionless world. You should go ahead and in fact, there is no harm in finding another partner. To be honest, I think, that is the only solution if you are afraid of doing things alone and I always appreciate if someone does it.

The thought of keeping yourself fit and the longing for the healthy future should drive you to spend sometime on physical exercises. I have seen people finding good partners and doing best of workouts with so much joy and complete involvement. But it is OK to go alone and still enjoy doing it as you can always find people to help you when you need them and you can do extremely well with your very own freedom left untouched. So don't stop doing physical activities just because you don't find a good partner to help you. If you wish to earn more time in your life, physical workouts are simple shortcuts and the easiest way to achieve it.

Kovil Pillai P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kite Runner

Usually, I buy and read book suggested by my friends but no one suggested me to read the book "The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini". I neither heard about it before I accidentally bought it. I was looking for the books I planned to buy in the Chennai Bookfair 2011 and I found this book . There was something attractive, though it was not as beautiful as of many of the books cover design, it should be the cover of it, because all I could see was only the book cover. I took it in my hand and asked myself, should I buy this?, yes was the answer and I bought it. I completed reading this book last week, after keeping it the shelf for almost 2 years. I am glad I got this book. It is one of best books I read in the recent years. The phrase " For you, a thousand times over " lingering in the mind is the proof that I really enjoyed reading this book and moved so much ;) " I became what I am today at the age of twelve, on a frigid overcast day in the winter of 1975 &

சந்தோஷம் சந்தோஷம் - Vijay song

Kovil Pillai P.

New Year Resolution 2015

Another new year, another ( same! ) set of new year resolutions. I wanted to read Thirukural and set target 50 last year but couldn't achieve it. But then I used one Kural in my every blog post . New Year Resolution List: For year 2016, I should shorten it to at least 1/3 of this list. At least, make it more readable ;) Reading Books: Book reading is going to be reduced this year. I am planning to reread few of the books I read last year. Of course, will find time to read books suggested by friends. I have got Bhagavad Gita tamil version from my friend and might read this before the end of 2015. I Am Malala, The Last Temptation of Jesus Christ, Mossad, 'The Madman, The Forerunner, Spirits Rebellious', Yudhargal Varalaarum Vaazkaiyum, If You Meet The Buddha On The Road Kill Him are few of the books I enjoyed reading. By the way, I have changed the FB album title from "Books I read" to "Books I read - Not To Be Shared" ;) Accounting: How difficu