Skip to main content

Catch M21

M21 runs in Tambaram - Vijayanagar route. It stops at Vijayanagar bus terminus. It stops there for about 5 minutes for the conductor to sign in his office. Then the bus goes to the other side to go to Tambaram. It stops there for another 5 - 10 minutes - break time for the driver and the conductor before they start. So there is about 20 minutes time for a passenger to get into the bus. People get into the bus at different places and time. Here are few…

Directly go the terminus, regardless of whether there is M21 or not, and get the bus.

+ Fairly comfortable travel
+ Good time for mobile conversation
- Extra waiting time
- Have to miss the other buses even if they are not crowded

Wait at the other side and go the terminus iff M21 arrives.
+ Works well on the worst case, i.e., no M21 for a long time
+ Even though late, possibilities for getting the seat is nearly 100%
- Might be oblivion of the traffic and run to catch the bus
- Tend to be double minded when the some other bus comes

Catch the bus while crossing the road.
+ Might get a chance to get the few remaining empty seats
- Stupid people, no road sense at all, at times these people create traffic jam, indirectly!
- Risk of falling down as the bus speed varies

Rush into the bus as soon as it stops at the other side.
+ Best case, they get a seat
- Another set of stupid people; there is no need to rush and disturb others, neither the bus starts immediately nor they will get a seat.

Get into the bus without rushing.
+ Bus won't be too crowded, so they can choose a comfortable place to stand
- Often times, they have to miss other buses which are equally crowded but go faster than M21

Catch the bus only when it starts.
+ Options are open and they can take the first bus that leaves
+ Get trained enough for worst cases: can travel in any bus, crowded is not at all a problem.
- Have to be a foot-board traveller

I intentionally leave few more not mentioned ;-)

Kovil Pillai P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kite Runner

Usually, I buy and read book suggested by my friends but no one suggested me to read the book "The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini". I neither heard about it before I accidentally bought it. I was looking for the books I planned to buy in the Chennai Bookfair 2011 and I found this book . There was something attractive, though it was not as beautiful as of many of the books cover design, it should be the cover of it, because all I could see was only the book cover. I took it in my hand and asked myself, should I buy this?, yes was the answer and I bought it. I completed reading this book last week, after keeping it the shelf for almost 2 years. I am glad I got this book. It is one of best books I read in the recent years. The phrase " For you, a thousand times over " lingering in the mind is the proof that I really enjoyed reading this book and moved so much ;) " I became what I am today at the age of twelve, on a frigid overcast day in the winter of 1975 &

சந்தோஷம் சந்தோஷம் - Vijay song

Kovil Pillai P.

New Year Resolution 2015

Another new year, another ( same! ) set of new year resolutions. I wanted to read Thirukural and set target 50 last year but couldn't achieve it. But then I used one Kural in my every blog post . New Year Resolution List: For year 2016, I should shorten it to at least 1/3 of this list. At least, make it more readable ;) Reading Books: Book reading is going to be reduced this year. I am planning to reread few of the books I read last year. Of course, will find time to read books suggested by friends. I have got Bhagavad Gita tamil version from my friend and might read this before the end of 2015. I Am Malala, The Last Temptation of Jesus Christ, Mossad, 'The Madman, The Forerunner, Spirits Rebellious', Yudhargal Varalaarum Vaazkaiyum, If You Meet The Buddha On The Road Kill Him are few of the books I enjoyed reading. By the way, I have changed the FB album title from "Books I read" to "Books I read - Not To Be Shared" ;) Accounting: How difficu